This Retreat will provide you with daily messages from our teams as well as daily adventures in McCall, to:
- inspire and deeply nurture our divine human experience,
- inform, providing important galactic/cosmic updates for us to confidently and courageously pioneer even more expansion of light in human form and,
- support us in creating the continued evolution of our divine human,
- celebrate each other and this very sacred opportunity to be and play together.
We have a comfortable and expansive family room in our place available as our regular gathering space. Channeled messages from the team and time for discussion.
A nice balance of channeled messages, conversations, playtime and reflection.
We will be outdoors in nature as well throughout the retreat. Each day we will adventure in the beauty and majesty that is McCall with walks in nature, soaking up Gaia’s gifts of nature and site seeing. I hope to see some special wild animal sightings as well – at a minimum, I’m sure the adorable chipmunks and serene deer will be saying hi as they are a common site in the area.
For the June retreat we can enjoy the lake for paddle boarding at my favorite spot (we’ve seen moose there!), our speed boat and two jet skis. If someone wants a little thrill, I can tow you on the raft behind the boat at your choice of speed. We can get some serious G forces for those who like a thrill. Or we can go out for a relaxing afternoon boat ride, turn off the motor, drop the anchor and enjoy some wine and conversation. ATVs are a really fun way to get out into nature and find some great, gentle hiking trails along the crystal clear rivers. For those who like fishing, you can do that from our dock or while boating (just let me know so we can get you a fishing license). We have a cozy deck with fire pit for the chilly evenings. S’mores by the fire, star gazing, and great conversation will make the evenings a cherished part of our getting together.
October is also a special time to visit – the aspens are typically in their glory along with other fall colors at that time of year, it isn’t too warm and we may get some beautiful fall weather. The summer water toys will be put away but we won’t miss them with the trails, hiking and ATVs. We have a cozy deck with fire pit for the chilly evenings. S’mores by the fire, star gazing, and great conversation will make the evenings a cherished part of our getting together.
Our teams will be inviting us to reflect on our accomplishments as Light in human form – Celebrate – throughout the retreat. This will help us be even more courageous in being our Light, with pure intention, as the Pioneers we are in this reality.
I am led to take wonderful care of you, pampering you alongside our teams and Gaia, with wonderful food, inspiring and informative messages to feed our soulfulness, breathtaking beauty and convenience of getting around. We planned for this to be an epic celebration of our light in human form. And so it is.
This trip is designed and offered for my fellow Lightworkers.
I will handle Registration personally. When you are Ready to secure Your Spot, or if you have questions, then please email me now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note for the Style and Feel of this Retreat: registration is limited to just 7 guests for June and 7 guests for October ~ this is an intimate, very special gathering and I hope that you are a part of it!
Let’s get to the Details –
$2,000 per person, 4 nights, 4 days, transportation to and from Boise airport included as long as flight arrivals and departures meet recommendations (otherwise a rental car will be needed).
Single rooms (3) are first come, first serve.
Savings bonus: Save $25 by paying with check
- Lunch with beverages on days 2 and 3
- Dinner with beverages incl. optional glass of wine on days 1 – 3
- Rental for paddle boards if weather permits
- Use of our toys (boat, jet skis and ATVs for June, ATVs for October).
- Transportation to/from McCall with me from Boise airport for registrants who can meet us for 2pm departure from airport on day 1, and return to airport by 2pm on day 4.
- Our amazing time together during channeled messages And when exploring the area!
- Breakfasts and any other meals/food/beverage not mentioned above (please note we will have self-serve breakfast items, coffee, tea, beverages at our place for you to enjoy and we can get items from the store that you wish to purchase and have on hand).
- Air transportation to/from Boise (airport code BOI)