Jill’s favorite topics are likely something that would be different, expansive and radically mind altering for most consciousness, new discoveries and philosophy audiences:
- Mass Ascension Spells: An expose on the ever-promised global awakening along with strategies for coming off that ride and having better access to your empathy and your eternal enlightenment.
- Don’t ask/expect shadow energy/unconsciousness to go away. A fresh view of what it is, why it exists, why it isn’t going away, why you can’t vibrate above it and strategies for transcendentally living alongside it.
- A more approachable, more logical and more actionable simulated reality theory.
- A refreshed, more actionable, more honest handbook for enlightenment.
- An updated view of the afterlife, what to do when you die, transcending beyond spacetime (before death) and how these strategies assist in more fully living your soulful layers while in your bodysuit.
- How to identify the guru | follower model and replace it with a more mutually empowering teacher | peer student dynamic. Includes investigation of the flawed theory of the classical guru archetype, and their followers.
- The trap of acquiring/seeking spiritual gifts and abilities, how that skills-based model never ends, its distorted assumptions and strategies for claiming your whole and complete soulfulness within your present incarnation.
- Top 10 mistakes of the most popular spiritual growth pathways with better alternatives, for real results, and real connection to Creator of Origin/Source.
- The trap of humility, how it denies humanity its inherent mastery and how it serves suppressive forces in this reality.
- Explaining the problems of humanity through the lens of poorly planned, and completely unnecessary, reincarnation. Bonus: how spirituality and consciousness plays directly into that distortion system.
Other more general areas of interest for wider audiences include:
- psychic intuitive insights on topics of your choosing (strategy, industry, existential, science, societal, etc.)
- mini-readings for a small group (5-12 individuals)
- honing in on personal challenges, providing coping strategies
- better understanding our self and others
- upgraded interpersonal skills
- creating relationship harmony | being more honest about dysfunctional relationships
- fresh, sometimes uncomfortable perspectives on organized religion and the “New Age”
- unique and original perspectives on history and the evolution of life and the creation (and nature) of this reality and spacetime in general
She has been offering her gifts and insights online since 2010 to global audiences and enjoys surprising individuals with their many accessible layers of self.
You will not be disappointed in engaging Jill for your group or audience. Any open-minded, open-hearted group will receive a mind-bending experience (partly based on what Jill does, partly based on what she shares).
Why request Jill as your next speaker?
Jill’s approach to interviews and presentations is to not over prepare, allowing her to also rely on her own transcendental layers and fresh ideas to flow freely. So many speakers are repeating the same stories over and over again which can feel stale and lifeless. Other presenters and guests are so nervous or closed minded that they are only focused on what they want to say next… not listening, not engaging with the host or other panelists. This can leave the audience feeling uninspired or even bored. They can feel it. When Jill shares she is in the moment, with the audience, with the host or other panelists, allowing it all to further inspire what she shares, with divine intent, high relevance and enjoyable spontaneity.
Jill makes even the most mind-blowing concepts accessible and relevant, using humor, joy and irreverence to allow for more breakthroughs in the audience’s minds, hearts and souls.
Audiences can feel the difference, and love it. Even if they don’t agree with Jill’s points or perspectives, she creates a space for honorable, authentic discord. The way conversation can be, when we allow for the deeper layers of self to be involved.